Synonyms for grazed
- 1. crop, browse, graze, range, pasture, feed, eat
- usage: feed as in a meadow or pasture; "the herd was grazing"
- 2. graze, injure, wound
- usage: break the skin (of a body part) by scraping; "She was grazed by the stray bullet"
- 3. crop, graze, pasture, feed, give
- usage: let feed in a field or pasture or meadow
- 4. graze, crease, rake, brush
- usage: scrape gently; "graze the skin"
- 5. browse, graze, nosh, snack
- usage: eat lightly, try different dishes; "There was so much food at the party that we quickly got sated just by browsing"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. grazed, touched (vs. untouched)
- usage: scraped or touched lightly in passing; "his grazed and bleeding arm proved he had been in the line of fire"