Synonyms for grogginess
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. grogginess, drunkenness, inebriation, inebriety, intoxication, tipsiness, insobriety
- usage: a dazed and staggering state caused by alcohol
- 2. grogginess, fatigue, weariness, tiredness
- usage: a groggy state resulting from weariness
- 3. grogginess, stupor, stupefaction, semiconsciousness, unconsciousness
- usage: marginal consciousness; "his grogginess was caused as much by exhaustion as by the blows"; "someone stole his wallet while he was in a drunken stupor"