Synonyms for guile
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. craft, craftiness, cunning, foxiness, guile, slyness, wiliness, shrewdness, astuteness, perspicacity, perspicaciousness
- usage: shrewdness as demonstrated by being skilled in deception
- 2. craftiness, deceitfulness, guile, disingenuousness
- usage: the quality of being crafty
- 3. trickery, chicanery, chicane, guile, wile, shenanigan, deception, deceit, dissembling, dissimulation
- usage: the use of tricks to deceive someone (usually to extract money from them)
See also: guile (Dictionary)