Synonyms for hamilton
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. Hamilton, William Rowan Hamilton, Sir William Rowan Hamilton
- usage: Irish mathematician (1806-1865)
- 2. Hamilton, Lady Emma Hamilton, Amy Lyon
- usage: English beauty who was the mistress of Admiral Nelson (1765-1815)
- 3. Hamilton, Alice Hamilton
- usage: United States toxicologist known for her work on industrial poisons (1869-1970)
- 4. Hamilton, Alexander Hamilton
- usage: United States statesman and leader of the Federalists; as the first Secretary of the Treasury he establish a federal bank; was mortally wounded in a duel with Aaron Burr (1755-1804)
- 5. Hamilton
- usage: a port city in southeastern Ontario at the western end of Lake Ontario
- 6. Hamilton
- usage: the capital of Bermuda