Synonyms for headquarters
- 1. headquarters, central office, main office, home office, home base, office, business office
- usage: (usually plural) the office that serves as the administrative center of an enterprise; "many companies have their headquarters in New York"
- 2. headquarters, HQ, military headquarters, military installation
- usage: the military installation from which a commander performs the functions of command; "the general's headquarters were a couple of large tents"
- 3. headquarters, military unit, military force, military group, force
- usage: (plural) a military unit consisting of a commander and the headquarters staff
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. headquarter, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: provide with headquarters; "the compnay is headquartered in New Jersey"