Synonyms for heady
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. judicious, wise, heady, prudent (vs. imprudent)
- usage: marked by the exercise of good judgment or common sense in practical matters; "judicious use of one's money"; "a wise decision"
- 2. heady, intoxicating, exciting (vs. unexciting)
- usage: extremely exciting as if by alcohol or a narcotic
- 3. foolhardy, heady, rash, reckless, bold (vs. timid)
- usage: marked by defiant disregard for danger or consequences; "foolhardy enough to try to seize the gun from the hijacker"; "became the fiercest and most reckless of partisans"-Macaulay; "a reckless driver"; "a rash attempt to climb Mount Everest"
See also: heady (Dictionary)