Synonyms for helm
- 1. helm, steering system, steering mechanism
- usage: steering mechanism for a vessel; a mechanical device by which a vessel is steered
- 2. helm, leadership, leading
- usage: a position of leadership; "the President is at the helm of the Ship of State"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. helm, steer, maneuver, manoeuver, manoeuvre, direct, point, head, guide, channelize, channelise
- usage: be at or take the helm of; "helm the ship"
See also: helm (Dictionary)