Synonyms for heralded
- 1. announce, annunciate, harbinger, foretell, herald, tell
- usage: foreshadow or presage
- 2. acclaim, hail, herald, applaud
- usage: praise vociferously; "The critics hailed the young pianist as a new Rubinstein"
- 3. hail, herald, greet, recognize, recognise
- usage: greet enthusiastically or joyfully
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. heralded, publicized (vs. suppressed), publicised
- usage: publicly announced; "the royal couple's much heralded world tour"