Synonyms for hex
- 1. hex, jinx, curse, whammy, spell, magic spell, magical spell, charm
- usage: an evil spell; "a witch put a curse on his whole family"; "he put the whammy on me"
- 1. hex, bewitch, glamour, witch, enchant, jinx, charm, becharm
- usage: cast a spell over someone or something; put a hex on someone or something
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. hexadecimal, hex
- usage: of or pertaining to a number system having 16 as its base
See also: hex (Dictionary)