Synonyms for high-energy
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. high-energy
- usage: of or relating to elementary particles having energies of hundreds of thousands of electron volts
- 2. high-energy, energetic (vs. lethargic)
- usage: providing a relatively large amount of energy upon undergoing a chemical reaction
- 3. high-octane, high-powered, high-power, high-voltage, high-energy, dynamic (vs. undynamic), dynamical
- usage: vigorously energetic or forceful; "a high-octane sales manager"; "a high-octane marketing plan"; "high-powered executives"; "a high-voltage theatrical entrepreneur"