Synonyms for hittite
- 1. Hittite, inhabitant, habitant, dweller, denizen, indweller
- usage: a member of an ancient people who inhabited Anatolia and northern Syria about 2000 to 1200 BC
- 2. Hittite, Anatolian, Anatolian language
- usage: the language of the Hittites and the principal language of the Anatolian group of languages; deciphered from cuneiform inscriptions
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. Hittite
- usage: of or relating to the Hittite people or their language or culture