Synonyms for huddle
- 1. huddle, powwow, conference, group discussion
- usage: (informal) a quick private conference
- 2. huddle, crowd
- usage: a disorganized and densely packed crowd; "a huddle of frightened women"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. huddle, huddle together, cluster, constellate, flock, clump
- usage: crowd or draw together; "let's huddle together--it's cold!"
- 2. huddle, cower, crouch, stoop, bend, bow
- usage: crouch or curl up; "They huddled outside in the rain"