Synonyms for hunchback
- 1. kyphosis, humpback, hunchback, spinal curvature
- usage: an abnormal backward curve to the vertebral column
- 2. humpback, hunchback, crookback, cripple
- usage: a person whose back is hunched because of abnormal curvature of the upper spine
WordNet 2.0 Copyright © 2003 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- 1. crookback, crookbacked, humped, humpbacked, hunchback, hunchbacked, gibbous, kyphotic, unfit (vs. fit)
- usage: characteristic of or suffering from kyphosis, an abnormality of the vertebral column