Synonyms for immunity
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. unsusceptibility, immunity, condition, status
- usage: the state of not being susceptible; "unsusceptibility to rust"
- 2. immunity, resistance, condition, status
- usage: (medicine) the condition in which an organism can resist disease
- 3. immunity, invulnerability
- usage: the quality of being unaffected by something; "immunity to criticism"
- 4. exemption, immunity, granting immunity, release, waiver, discharge
- usage: an act exempting someone; "he was granted immunity from prosecution"