Synonyms for jabbing
- 1. jab, jabbing, poke, poking, thrust, thrusting, gesture
- usage: a sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow); "he warned me with a jab with his finger"; "he made a thrusting motion with his fist"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. jab, prod, stab, poke, dig, thrust
- usage: poke or thrust abruptly; "he jabbed his finger into her ribs"
- 2. jab, strike
- usage: strike or punch with quick and short blows
- 3. stab, jab, thrust
- usage: stab or pierce; "he jabbed the piece of meat with his pocket knife"