Synonyms for jag
- 1. jag, projection
- usage: a sharp projection on an edge or surface; "he clutched a jag of the rock"
- 2. jag, slit
- usage: a slit in a garment that exposes material of a different color underneath; used in Renaissance clothing
- 3. jag, dag, flap
- usage: a flap along the edge of a garment; used in medieval clothing
- 4. jag, intemperance, intemperateness, self-indulgence
- usage: a bout of drinking or drug taking
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. jag, cut
- usage: cut teeth into; make a jagged cutting edge
See also: jag (Dictionary)