Synonyms for jargon
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. slang, cant, jargon, lingo, argot, patois, vernacular, non-standard speech
- usage: a characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves); "they don't speak our lingo"
- 2. jargoon, jargon, zircon, zirconium silicate
- usage: a colorless (or pale yellow or smoky) variety of zircon
- 3. jargon, expressive style, style
- usage: specialized technical terminology characteristic of a particular subject