Synonyms for jerusalem-artichoke
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. Jerusalem artichoke, tuber
- usage: edible tuber of the Jerusalem artichoke
- 2. Jerusalem artichoke, girasol, Jerusalem artichoke sunflower, Helianthus tuberosus, sunflower, helianthus
- usage: tall perennial with hairy stems and leaves; widely cultivated for its large irregular edible tubers
- 3. Jerusalem artichoke, sunchoke, root vegetable
- usage: sunflower tuber eaten raw or boiled or sliced thin and fried as Saratoga chips