Synonyms for jinx
- 1. jonah, jinx, unfortunate, unfortunate person
- usage: a person believed to bring bad luck to those around him
- 2. hex, jinx, curse, whammy, spell, magic spell, magical spell, charm
- usage: an evil spell; "a witch put a curse on his whole family"; "he put the whammy on me"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. hex, bewitch, glamour, witch, enchant, jinx, charm, becharm
- usage: cast a spell over someone or something; put a hex on someone or something
- 2. jinx, predestine, foreordain, preordain
- usage: foredoom to failure; "This project is jinxed!"
See also: jinx (Dictionary)