Synonyms for joggle
- 1. dowel, dowel pin, joggle, fastener, fastening, holdfast, fixing
- usage: a fastener that is inserted into holes in two adjacent pieces and holds them together
- 2. joggle, jiggle, shaking
- usage: a slight irregular shaking motion
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. jiggle, joggle, wiggle, shake, agitate
- usage: move to and fro; "Don't jiggle your finger while the nurse is putting on the bandage!"
- 2. joggle, fasten, fix, secure
- usage: fasten or join with a joggle