Synonyms for johnson
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. Johnson, Samuel Johnson, Dr. Johnson
- usage: English writer and lexicographer (1709-1784)
- 2. Johnson, Lyndon Johnson, Lyndon Baines Johnson, LBJ, President Johnson, President Lyndon Johnson
- usage: 36th President of the United States; was elected vice president and succeeded Kennedy when Kennedy was assassinated (1908-1973)
- 3. Johnson, Andrew Johnson, President Johnson, President Andrew Johnson
- usage: 17th President of the United States; was elected vice president and succeeded Lincoln when Lincoln was assassinated; was impeached but acquitted by one vote (1808-1875)