Synonyms for juncture
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. juncture, occasion, happening, occurrence, occurrent, natural event
- usage: an event that occurs at a critical time; "at such junctures he always had an impulse to leave"; "it was needed only on special occasions"
- 2. juncture, critical point, crossroads, crisis
- usage: a crisis situation or point in time when a critical decision must be made; "at that juncture he had no idea what to do"; "he must be made to realize that the company stands at a critical point"
- 3. articulation, join, joint, juncture, junction, connection, connexion, link
- usage: the shape or manner in which things come together and a connection is made