Synonyms for junket
- 1. junket, dessert, sweet, afters
- usage: dessert made of sweetened milk coagulated with rennet
- 2. excursion, jaunt, outing, junket, pleasure trip, expedition, sashay, journey, journeying
- usage: a journey taken for pleasure; "many summer excursions to the shore"; "it was merely a pleasure trip"; "after cautious sashays into the field"
- 3. junket, trip
- usage: a trip taken by an official at public expense
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. junketeer, junket, travel, trip, jaunt
- usage: go on a pleasure trip
- 2. feast, banquet, junket, host
- usage: provide a feast or banquet for
- 3. feast, banquet, junket, eat
- usage: partake in a feast or banquet