Synonyms for ladened
- 1. ladle, lade, laden, remove, take, take away, withdraw
- usage: remove with or as if with a ladle; "ladle the water out of the bowl"
- 2. load, lade, laden, load up, fill, fill up, make full
- usage: fill or place a load on; "load a car"; "load the truck with hay"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. laden, loaded, ladened, full (vs. empty)
- usage: filled with a great quantity; "a tray loaded with dishes"; "table laden with food"; "`ladened' is not current usage"