Synonyms for ladle
- 1. ladle, vessel
- usage: a spoon-shaped vessel with a long handle; frequently used to transfer liquids from one container to another
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. ladle, put, set, place, pose, position, lay
- usage: put (a liquid) into a container by means of a ladle; "ladle soup into the bowl"
- 2. ladle, lade, laden, remove, take, take away, withdraw
- usage: remove with or as if with a ladle; "ladle the water out of the bowl"
See also: ladle (Dictionary)