Synonyms for lavatory
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. toilet, lavatory, lav, can, john, privy, bathroom, room
- usage: a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- 2. washbasin, basin, washbowl, washstand, lavatory, sink
- usage: a bathroom sink that is permanently installed and connected to a water supply and drainpipe; where you can wash your hands and face; "he ran some water in the basin and splashed it on his face"
- 3. flush toilet, lavatory, toilet, can, commode, crapper, pot, potty, stool, throne
- usage: a toilet that is cleaned of waste by the flow of water through it