Synonyms for leading-off
- 1. leading astray, leading off, enticement, temptation
- usage: the act of enticing others into sinful ways
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. lead off, lead astray, corrupt, pervert, subvert, demoralize, demoralise, debauch, debase, profane, vitiate, deprave, misdirect
- usage: teach immoral behavior to; "It was common practice to lead off the young ones, and teach them bad habits"
- 2. begin, lead off, start, commence
- usage: set in motion, cause to start; "The U.S. started a war in the Middle East"; "The Iraqis began hostilities"; "begin a new chapter in your life"