Synonyms for left-hand
- 1. left, left hand, hand, manus, mitt, paw
- usage: the hand that is on the left side of the body; "jab with your left"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. left(prenominal), left-hand(prenominal), left-handed (vs. ambidextrous) (vs. right-handed)
- usage: intended for the left hand; "I rarely lose a left-hand glove"
- 2. left-hand(prenominal), left (vs. right)
- usage: located on or directed toward the left; "a car with left-hand drive"