Synonyms for leopard-lily
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. leopard lily, panther lily, Lilium pardalinum, lily
- usage: lily of western United States having orange-red to crimson maroon-spotted flowers
- 2. tiger lily, leopard lily, pine lily, Lilium catesbaei, lily
- usage: lily of southeastern United States having cup-shaped flowers with deep yellow to scarlet recurved petals
- 3. blackberry-lily, leopard lily, Belamcanda chinensis, iridaceous plant
- usage: garden plant whose capsule discloses when ripe a mass of seeds resembling a blackberry