Synonyms for liege
- 1. vassal, liege, liegeman, liege subject, feudatory, follower
- usage: a person holding a fief; a person who owes allegiance and service to a feudal lord
- 2. liege, liege lord, feudal lord, seigneur, seignior
- usage: a feudal lord entitled to allegiance and service
- 3. Liege, Luik
- usage: city in eastern Belgium; largest French-speaking city in Belgium
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. liege, loyal (vs. disloyal)
- usage: owing or owed feudal allegiance and service; "one's liege lord"; "a liege subject"
See also: liege (Dictionary)