Synonyms for life-support
- 1. life-support system, life support, equipment
- usage: equipment that makes life possible in otherwise deadly environmental conditions; "the astronauts relied on their life-support systems"
- 2. life-support system, life support, equipment
- usage: medical equipment that assists or replaces important bodily functions and so enables a patient to live who otherwise might not survive; "the patient is on life support"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. life-support
- usage: of or pertaining to equipment or methods used to sustain life