Synonyms for lightsomeness
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. carefreeness, insouciance, lightheartedness, lightsomeness, cheerfulness, blitheness
- usage: the cheerful feeling you have when nothing is troubling you
- 2. agility, legerity, lightness, lightsomeness, nimbleness, gracefulness
- usage: the gracefulness of a person or animal that is quick and nimble
- 3. lightsomeness, lightness, giddiness, silliness
- usage: the trait of being lighthearted and frivolous