Synonyms for limping
- 1. lameness, limping, gimp, gimpiness, gameness, claudication, disability of walking
- usage: disability of walking due to crippling of the legs or feet
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. limp, gimp, hobble, hitch, walk
- usage: walk impeded by some physical limitation or injury; "The old woman hobbles down to the store every day"
- 2. limp, proceed, go forward, continue
- usage: proceed slowly or with difficulty; "the boat limped into the harbor"