Synonyms for livery
- 1. livery, uniform
- usage: uniform worn by some menservants and chauffeurs
- 2. delivery, livery, legal transfer, conveyance, conveyance of title, conveyancing, conveying
- usage: the voluntary transfer of something (title or possession) from one party to another
- 3. livery, care, attention, aid, tending
- usage: the care (feeding and stabling) of horses for pay
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. bilious, liverish, livery, ill (vs. well), sick
- usage: suffering from or suggesting a liver disorder or gastric distress