Synonyms for localized
- 1. place, localize, localise, situate, locate
- usage: identify the location or place of; "We localized the source of the infection"
- 2. localize, localise, focalize, focalise, lie
- usage: concentrate on a particular place or spot; "The infection has localized in the left eye"
- 3. localize, localise, restrict
- usage: restrict something to a particular area
- 4. set, localize, localise, place, stage, present, represent
- usage: locate; "The film is set in Africa"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. localized, localised, local (vs. general)
- usage: confined or restricted to a particular location; "the localized infection formed a definite abscess"
- 2. localized, localised, decentralized (vs. centralized), decentralised
- usage: made local or oriented locally; "a decentralized and localized political authority"