Synonyms for lounge
- 1. sofa, couch, lounge, seat
- usage: an upholstered seat for more than one person
- 2. lounge, waiting room, waiting area, room
- usage: a room (as in a hotel or airport) with seating where people can wait
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. lounge, sit, sit down
- usage: sit or recline comfortably; "He was lounging on the sofa"
- 2. loiter, lounge, footle, lollygag, loaf, lallygag, hang around, mess about, tarry, linger, lurk, mill about, mill around, be
- usage: be about; "The high school students like to loiter in the Central Square"; "Who is this man that is hanging around the department?"