Synonyms for lubricated
- 1. lubricate, be
- usage: have lubricating properties; "the liquid in this can lubricates well"
- 2. lubricate, lube, fill, fill up, make full
- usage: apply a lubricant to; "lubricate my car"
- 3. lubricate, change, alter, modify
- usage: make slippery or smooth through the application of a lubricant; "lubricate the key"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. lubricated (vs. unlubricated), greased
- usage: smeared with oil or grease to reduce friction