Synonyms for maker
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. maker, shaper, creator
- usage: a person who makes things
- 2. Godhead, Lord, Creator, Maker, Divine, God Almighty, Almighty, Jehovah
- usage: terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God
- 3. manufacturer, maker, manufacturing business, business, concern, business concern, business organization, business organisation
- usage: a business engaged in manufacturing some product
See also: maker (Dictionary)