Synonyms for materialization
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. materialization, materialisation, natural process, natural action, action, activity
- usage: the process of coming into being; becoming reality; "the materialization of her dream"
- 2. materialization, materialisation, manifestation, appearance
- usage: an appearance in bodily form (as of a disembodied spirit)
- 3. offspring, materialization, materialisation, consequence, effect, outcome, result, event, issue, upshot
- usage: something that comes into existence as a result; "industrialism prepared the way for acceptance of the French Revolution's various socialistic offspring"; "this skyscraper is the solid materialization of his efforts"