Synonyms for meal
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. meal, repast, nutriment, nourishment, nutrition, sustenance, aliment, alimentation, victuals
- usage: the food served and eaten at one time
- 2. meal, occasion
- usage: any of the occasions for eating food that occur by custom or habit at more or less fixed times
- 3. meal, foodstuff, food product
- usage: coarsely ground foodstuff; especially seeds of various cereal grasses or pulse
See also: meal (Dictionary)