Synonyms for meanwhile
- 1. interim, meantime, meanwhile, lag, time interval, interval
- usage: the time between one event, process, or period and another; "meanwhile the socialists are running the government"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. meanwhile
- usage: at the same time but in another place; "meanwhile, back at the ranch..."
- 2. meanwhile, meantime, in the meantime
- usage: during the intervening time; "meanwhile I will not think about the problem"; "meantime he was attentive to his other interests"; "in the meantime the police were notified"