Synonyms for medallion
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. medallion, coin
- usage: any of various large ancient Greek coins
- 2. medallion, helping, portion, serving
- usage: a circular helping of food (especially a boneless cut of meat); "medallions of veal"
- 3. medallion, emblem, allegory
- usage: an emblem indicating that a taxicab is registered
- 4. decoration, laurel wreath, medal, medallion, palm, ribbon, award, accolade, honor, honour, laurels
- usage: an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event