Synonyms for medical
- 1. checkup, medical checkup, medical examination, medical exam, medical, health check, examination, scrutiny
- usage: a thorough physical examination; includes a variety of tests depending on the age and sex and health of the person
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. medical
- usage: relating to the study or practice of medicine; "the medical profession"; "a medical student"; "medical school"
- 2. medical (vs. surgical)
- usage: requiring or amenable to treatment by medicine especially as opposed to surgery; "medical treatment"; "pneumonia is a medical disease"
- 3. aesculapian, medical
- usage: of or belonging to Aesculapius or the healing art