Synonyms for meshed
- 1. Mashhad, Meshed
- usage: the holy city of Shiite Muslims; located in northeastern Iran
- 1. engage, mesh, lock, operate, move, displace
- usage: keep engaged; "engaged the gears"
- 2. interlock, mesh, organize, organise, coordinate
- usage: coordinate in such a way that all parts work together effectively
- 3. mesh, relate
- usage: work together in harmony
- 4. enmesh, mesh, ensnarl, entangle, tangle, mat, snarl
- usage: entangle or catch in (or as if in) a mesh
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. meshed, reticulate (vs. nonreticulate), reticular
- usage: resembling a network; "a meshed road system"
- 2. engaged, meshed, intermeshed, geared (vs. ungeared)
- usage: (used of toothed parts or gears) interlocked and interacting; "the gears are engaged"; "meshed gears"; "intermeshed twin rotors"