Synonyms for mil
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. mil, Cypriot monetary unit
- usage: a Cypriot monetary unit equal to one thousandth of a pound
- 2. mile, mil, Swedish mile, linear unit, linear measure
- usage: a Swedish unit of length equivalent to 10 km
- 3. mil, linear unit, linear measure
- usage: a unit of length equal to one thousandth of an inch; used to specify thickness (e.g., of sheets or wire)
- 4. milliliter, millilitre, mil, ml, cubic centimeter, cubic centimetre, cc, metric capacity unit
- usage: a metric unit of volume equal to one thousandth of a liter
- 5. mil, angular unit
- usage: an angular unit used in artillery; equal to 1/6400 of a complete revolution
See also: mil (Dictionary)