Synonyms for millenary
- 1. millennium, millenary, anniversary, day of remembrance
- usage: the 1000th anniversary (or the celebration of it)
- 2. millennium, millenary, time period, period of time, period
- usage: a span of 1000 years
- 3. millenary, thousand, one thousand, 1000, M, K, chiliad, G, grand, thou, yard
- usage: a sum or aggregate of one thousand (especially one thousand years)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. millenary
- usage: of or relating to the doctrine of the millennium
- 2. millenary
- usage: relating to or consisting of 1000