Synonyms for misdirection
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. misdirection, commission, charge, direction
- usage: an incorrect charge to a jury given by a judge
- 2. misdirection, direction, instruction
- usage: incorrect directions or instructions
- 3. mismanagement, misdirection, management, direction
- usage: management that is careless or inefficient; "he accomplished little due to the mismanagement of his energies"
- 4. distraction, misdirection, revision, alteration
- usage: the act of distracting; drawing someone's attention away from something; "conjurers are experts at misdirection"