Synonyms for modality
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. modality, mode, logical relation
- usage: a classification of propositions on the basis of whether they claim necessity or possibility or impossibility
- 2. mood, mode, modality, grammatical relation
- usage: verb inflections that express how the action or state is conceived by the speaker
- 3. modality, sense modality, sensory system, sense, sensation, sentience, sentiency, sensory faculty
- usage: a particular sense
- 4. modality, treatment, intervention
- usage: a method of therapy that involves physical or electrical therapeutic treatment