Synonyms for module
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. faculty, mental faculty, module, ability, power
- usage: one of the inherent cognitive or perceptual powers of the mind
- 2. module, compartment
- usage: detachable compartment of a spacecraft
- 3. module, computer circuit
- usage: computer circuit consisting of an assembly of electronic components (as of computer hardware)
- 4. module, component, constituent, element
- usage: a self-contained component (unit or item) that is used in combination with other components