Synonyms for moore
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. Moore, Douglas Moore
- usage: United States composer of works noted for their use of the American vernacular (1893-1969)
- 2. Moore, Dudley Moore, Dudley Stuart John Moore
- usage: English actor and comedian who appeared on television and in films (born in 1935)
- 3. Moore, G. E. Moore, George Edward Moore
- usage: English philosopher (1873-1958)
- 4. Moore, Thomas Moore
- usage: Irish poet who wrote nostalgic and patriotic verse (1779-1852)
- 5. Moore, Marianne Moore, Marianne Craig Moore
- usage: United States poet noted for irony and wit (1887-1872)
- 6. Moore, Henry Moore, Henry Spencer Moore
- usage: British sculptor whose works are monumental organic forms (1898-1986)
See also: moore (Dictionary)